World Supermodel Pageant
(aka World Supermodel, World Teen Supermodel, World Supermodel Production)
Rules & Conditions of Participation
(Established and Copyright in 2007)
The following expressions have the following meanings:
"Agreement" means the contents of the Entry Form, these rules and conditions of participation and the schedules.
"Competition" means the World Supermodel Pageant and or World Teen Supermodel competition being held in the contest year
"Competition Period" means the period from the time of your official arrival in the host location and/or of the competition venue to the time of your official departure from that location and/or event.
"Competition Venue" means the venue or venues designated by the World Supermodel Pageant for the holding of the pageant in the contest year and include any changed venue or venues worldwide.
"Contest Year" means the year designated on the Website or Entry Form for the purpose of competing in the competition and/or during that period.
"Entry Form" means the Official Entry Form, which comprises your application to participate and our acceptance of your delegate
"World Supermodel Pageant" means the organisers, its officials and assigns.
"World Supermodel Pageant winner" means the delegate selected as the Teen Supermodel and/or World Supermodel at the pageant in accordance with the rules of the contest.
"World Supermodel Pageant" means the competition to select the Teen Super World Supermodel winner in the contest year to represent the World Supermodel Pageant Organisation and/or its assigns
"Option Yes; means up to 3 three years following the year of office during which we may, subject to the right of the World Supermodel / Production and/or World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel winner/s or a runner-up/s retire to private life, request her to continue to represent the World Supermodel Pageant title and/or appear at the next crowing ceremony and/or hold office until we deem necessary
"Runner-up" means who is selected in second or third place in the contest.
"Year of Office' means the period from the date of selection of the Teen Supermodel / World Supermodel winner/s until the date of selection of the Teen Supermodel / World Supermodel winner/s at the following contest year and/or the years succeeding the contest year
PART I Eligibility
- All participating Delegates warrant that they fully comply with the following rules and conditions with in this agreement, including Part Z Part IV, Part VI and the criteria set out in Schedule A, B, C and D
- You undertake that as a Delegate remain eligible throughout the contest period d you are selected as the World Supermodel or Teen Supermodel or as a Runner-up, for the year of office and the option year.
PART II Rules and Conditions of Your Participation in the World Supermodel Contest
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will participate in the International contest as a representative of your country and/or region and that there is no employer/employee, agency, joint venture or partnership relationship between us
- All copyright in all recording media used in respect of the International contest and its assigns in which you may appear, including without limitation photographs, film and other recordings of their likeness, name and voice: belongs to World Supermodel Pageant absolutely and you assign any copyright you may have of and as the Delegate to give effect to this ownership: and
- The World Supermodel Pageant may use any Delegates likeness, name and voice for no fee to promote the contest at any dine in tv, film, entertainment, programs, publications, in any media and social medias, in advertisements, promotions and publicity and for any other purpose (except for any purpose which is inconsistent with the image of the World Supermodel Pageant)
- A non-refundable Entry Fee must be paid with any application and received by the World Supermodel Pageant within 30 days of the contest period starting and/or 120 days before the schedule Crowning and/or otherwise advised
PART III Our Undertakings
World Supermodel Pageant I World Supermodel International will:
- use all reasonable endeavours to promote and conduct the International contest;
- meet you as the Delegate on arrival at the commencement of the contest period;
- provide you as the Delegate with suitable accommodation and 2 meals per day during the contest period;
- provide a chaperone for you as the Delegate during the contest;
- provide you as the Delegate with transport on location, equally with all other contestants, to enable you to fulfil your itinerary for contestants during the contest period including rehearsal appearances and the contest final;
- generally direct, advise and counsel you as the Delegate as to your conduct and well-being during the contest period and supervise you as the Delegate activities and assist you in the contest throughout the contest period equally with all other contestants: and
PART IV Judging of the World Supermodel: Pageant/World Supermodel International Competition
You acknowledge the rules for the judging of the contest set out in schedule A. B. C and 0 and you and you as the Delegate agree to be bound by then; as well as Part VI Special Provisions and the decisions made under them.
Your obligations as the Delegates if selected as the Teen Supermodel and/or World Supermodel winner or as a Runner-up
If selected as the Teen Supermodel and/or World Supermodel winner for the contest year or as Runner-up, all Delegates will carry out the obligations as set out in schedule D.
PART VI Special Provision
- We reserve the unfettered right and discretion at all times, in the best interests of the contest or the reputation of the World Supermodel title/s (as to which we are the sole judge) to:
- withdraw you as the Delegates from the contest at any stage on the grounds that you have committed a breach of any undertaking or warranty given on your part in this agreement or have committed an illegal or immoral act or have acted in a manner which is harmful to the image of the contest or which could in our view and at our sole discretion, bring you and/or the contest and/or World Supermodel Pageant titles/s and World Supermodel Pageant into disrepute;
- cancel, postpone or bring forward any provisional date for the contest or change the contest venue or change the manner in which the contest has traditionally been held due to reasons beyond our reasonable control;
- in the case of any dispute, withhold any award of the title or prize until any dispute is settled at which time, in our absolute discretion, we may award such title and/or prize to any other Runner-up or any other contestant in the event of any dispute following the election of the World Supermodel Pageant winner;
- We will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage sustained by you and/or as the Delegate as a result of or arising out of the exercise by us of any light or discretion or in respect of any act or decision made by us under this agreement that we decide (in our sole discretion) to be conducive to the successful running of the contest and we will not be liable to you as the Delegate for:
- Your non-arrival or delayed arrival on the proposed date or changed date of transport and/or the contest and
- illness, injury or other incapacity sustained by you as the Delegate up to and during the contest period, year of office and/or option year's; and/or
- loss of or damage to any of you as the Delegates possessions during the contest period, year of office and option year
- If you are selected as a World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel winner or as a Runner-up and during the year of office either;
- commit a breach of this agreement or fail to carry out any of your contractual obligations (including the obligations set out in the rules and conditions and schedule D). and/or
- commit an illegal or immoral act or conduct yourself in a manner which in our opinion is harmful to the image of the contest or which in our opinion brings or tends to bring you or the World Supermodel, title/s or the contest into disrepute, ridicule or contempt. the World &monocle? Pageant may remove and/or declare your title as World Supermodel winner or Runner-up (as the case may be) forfeits and upon such declaration you must immediately cease to use such title for all purposes whatsoever. Such forfeiture is without prejudice to any other rights that the World Supermodel Pageant may have.
- This document is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the state laws of Queensland Australia and/or within the country and/or region of representation where all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
SCHEDULE A Eligibility for entering the World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel Contest
All Delegates must: - Complete, sign and comply with the Entry Forms and Criteria outlined on the website and/or entry forms for either Teen and/or Adult age divisions
SCHEDULE B Rules and Conditions of Participation in the World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel Contest
- All Delegates must:
- not, without our prior written approval, participate in any other beauty contest (excluding the World Supermodel Pageant) during the period commencing 90 days before and ending 90 days after the year of contest and STRICTLY MUST NOT ENTER during the year of office and/or the option years;
- arrive at the location of the contest venue by the date and time and at the place notified to you by the World Supermodel Pageant but if you as the Delegate arrive earlier or stay later than the day following the contest you acknowledge that we will not he responsible for your own security, costs and/or upkeep for those periods;
- ensure that you have sufficient funds to pay for any excess baggage payments both on your outward and return journeys;
- have in your possession on arrival for the contest clothes adequate and suitable for travelling and for day-to-day wear at the contest venue for the contest period — where we reserve the right in absolute discretion to request garments not be worn and/or require all Delegates to wear the clothes provided by us for judging and promotional purposes;
- conduct yourself appropriately and not commit any act of an illegal or immoral nature, any act which would bring discredit on you as the Delegate or be harmful to the image of the contest or any act that would bring the contest. World Supermodel Pageant and/or its title into disrepute throughout the contest period, year of office and optional years;
- comply willingly at all times during the contest period with our directions advice and counsel as to you as the Delegate's conduct and well-being;
- You as the Delegate must participate in all rehearsals during the contest period
- You as the Delegate must slay with the official party of contestants at all time during the contest period and not otherwise leave the accommodation which has been provided for you;
- You as the Delegate must not accept private engagements during the contest period, year of office and/or option year unless written authorisation is given;
- permit World Supermodel Pageant to take and/or use photographs and other material concerning you for the purposes of the contest and/or all and/or related publicity and/or its assigns;
- You as the Delegate if requested: must appear on any print, visual and audio media, television, advertising, internet, social media and/or other coverage of the contest and related publicity as we deem fit and
- Must not appear on any other print, visual and audio media, television, advertising, internet, social media and/or any other coverage without have written authorisation and;
- not at any time commercially exploit or aid the commercial exploitation of your title in any way whatsoever except exclusively through, and with sole written agreement of the World Supermodel Pageant or as Runner-up during the year of office and option year;
SCHEDULE C Judging of the World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel Contest
The judges will pay equal attention to each contestants aptitude for making the most of her abilities, and her attitude towards developing them and will give equal importance in their markings to physical and other personal attributes.
- You as the Delegate will be judged in personal interviews, the ability to answer a random question, a full-length evening dress, casual wear and in swimwear, which shall not carry any form of advertising, or emblem, which has not been approved in writing by us. You as the Delegate may not wear any other form of clothing unless agreed or requested by the World Supermodel *egg who has absolute discretion in banning any clothing or beachwear considered being unsuitable for the Worth Supermodel image.
- We reserve the right to substitute other leisurewear for beachwear, and other apparel for evening dress. We also reserve the right to require your Delegate to wear clothing provided by the World Supermodel Production.
- The World Supermodel and World Teen Supermodel winners should be an example to all people, both in conduct, determination, integrity and honesty.
- The World Supermodel Pageant alone will decide the composition of a panel of judges and the form that the judging will take. In particular we reserve the right to introduce public opinion judging over the Internet and/or telephone voting.
SCHEDULE D Terms and Conditions if you as the Delegate is selected as the World Supermodel and/or World Teen Supermodel Winner or as a Runner-up
IT'S IMPORTANT that YOU as the Delegate by entering this contest acknowledge and agree to the following and that:
- all copyright in all recording media used during the year of office and future years in respect of you as the Delegates in pre and post-Contest duties in which you may appear, including without limitation photographs and other recordings of your likeness, name and voice, belongs to the World Supermodel
- The World Supermodel Pageant may use your likeness, name and voice to promote the contest and the World Supermodel Pageant title. At any time in any media, in advertisements and publicly and for any other purpose except for any purpose, which is inconsistent with the image of the contest or the World Supermodel Pageant title
- You as a Title Holder must continue to adhere to the rules of eligibility set out in Schedule B throughout the contest period, year of office and the option years and agree to sign an official agreement outlining rules and conditions of your year of office and option years and that prizes will be received after your year of reign unless advised otherwise
- You as the Delegate must conduct yourself with decorum during the year of office and optional years and must not commit any act of an immoral illegal or other similar nature, Which in our opinion would or would tend to bring the Contestant and/or the Contest, the World Supermodel Pageant and/or title into disrepute, or content or which would be harmful to the image of the contest and must not enter another competition during the year of contest and/or the Year of Office and/or the Optional Years and
If you as the Delegate are selected as a World Supermodel and World Teen Supermodel winner you will be required to:
- carry out engagements, personal appearances, advertising, sponsorship endorsements worldwide upon such occasions during the year of office and the option years as directed by the World Supermodel Pageant organisation and if requested by World Supermodel Pageant, attend the World Supermodel Pageant Contest for the year following the contest year (including rehearsals and ceremonies if so requested) and may crown the World Supermodel Pageant for that year and/or the Optional Years and:
- must not make any public appearances except as World Supermodel Pageant nor endorse any product or allow your name, likeness, voice to be used in connection with the advertising or sale of any product or service without our prior written permission during the year of office and the option year.
If you as the Delegate are selected as a Runner-up:
- You as the Delegate may be called upon to replace World Supermodel and World Teen Supermodel winner if she is unable to fulfil her duties under this agreement: and
- If you as the Delegate is called upon, all the conditions in this agreement are applicable and will apply:
- If during the year of office as World Supermodel and World Teen Supermodel or as Runner-up refuse to carry out your duties
- become so mentally, physically or otherwise incapacitated that she is unable in our reasonable opinion, to carry out duties or are in breach of any other restriction, undertaking, warranty or condition of this agreement and/or in part, or
- prevented from carrying out your duties including because of causes beyond your reasonable control.
We may terminate this agreement by diving one weeks notice to that effect. And neither party shad have any further obligation to the other except in relation to any rights, which have accrued prior to the date of termination and all prizes, agreements alone with any appearances, endorsements, sponsorships advertising, promotions and arrangements may also be terminated
World Supermodel Pageant will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you as a result of or arising out of the conduct of you as the Delegate during your duties during the year of office or the optional years.
By entering the World Supermodel Pageant 1 World Supermodel International - either in the Teen or Adult categories, you have agreed to all the Rules and Conditions outlined and certify to the validity and will comply with all of the above.
And therefore hereby understand and agree that any false and/or misleading information provided by me in accepting these terms or omission of important details or breach of any Agreements, in the acceptance of the above is a ground for your disqualification